Sunday 18 March 2018

A HELPFUL BLOGPOST



A HELPFUL BLOG POST

1.- Read the following post with the question:

Q: I want to save more money but I always keep on spending all my pocket money right away! What can I do to save more money? 
Jessica

2.- Now read a sample answer to the question:

A: Hello there!
Don't worry Jessica, I think I can help you with my comment. 
This is my recommendation. I think you have to ask your mother or father to save your pocket money. They can keep your money until you have enough. The other possible solution is to buy a piggy bank! If you have a piggy bank you can keep all your money inside and only open it when there is enough. Nowadays you can buy smart piggy banks which keep track of the money you put in. Yes! They count the money for you! I hope it helps 
All the best,
Maria

3.- Now you've read a sample answer, underline all the expressions in the sample answer that you can recycle for your comment. Do it in small gorups

4.- Once you've done that, underline all the recommendations/advices/solutions. How many of them are there? Mind the verbs used!

5.- Plan your writing following the same format, using similar language and expressions and, above all, try not to copy and be original. You can get help from the "Wordreference" online dictionary if needed.

6.- Be an Agony Aunt and write your own comment/advice under the post. Comment. Log in with your school gmail account or write your name under the comment for the teacher to find you.

Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment